I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY

2:12:00 PM


uikss??

LOVE YOU EVERYDAY - KIM JONG KOOK feat SOYA
KJK:
I’m right here, the person who will love you
I’m the one who will cry together beside you
Should I hate you, Should I break up with you
Should I not see you ever again
This is better, this is bearable
Being friend is enough
SY:
Just one word
Just one word that I have to bear
The words I wanted to say the most
The words I swallowed thousands of times
KJK:
I’m right here, the person who will love you
I’m the one who will cry together beside you
I love you I love you
Can’t you sense my heart
SY:
Your sweet eyes make me keep toss and turn in my sleep
A broken phone ruins my day
BOTH:
I can’t keep living the day like this
I am going to say it now
SY:
With just a hello
I know what is going on
Your habits that you don’t know of
Your favourite weather
KJK:
Only one thing, only one thing
That I don’t have a clue
I don’t know what you’re thinking about my feelings
I’m right here, the person who will love you
I’m the one who will cry together beside you
I love you I love you
Can’t you see my feelings
SY:
Your sweet eyes make me keep toss and turn in my sleep
A broken phone ruins my day
BOTH:
I can’t keep living the day like this
I am going to say it now
SY:
My lips keep freezing
Though my heart is burning
BOTH:
A foolish me but
I’m the only one who will love you (SY,KJK)
KJK:
You don’t know how precious you are to me
Don’t ever get hurt and cry
By another person again
SY:
I’ll make sure you’re happy even down to your finger
I promise now, and I will keep the promise
BOTH:
That I won’t make you remember when you cried
Let’s love together forever
KJK:
I love you forever
lyric from ---> blog faizah fyn
[ked' sketching]

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Feel free to drop your comments here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SKETCH'S PATH

Daisypath Anniversary tickers